Carolina Craft dehydrated sweet potato ingredients encompass our dehydrated sweet potato granules and fine and mid-grain flours, offering a non-GMO, gluten-free ingredient for premium baked goods, bakery mixes, and snack products.
For both savory and sweet applications, Carolina Craft ingredients provide a pleasant flavor.
Carolina Craft ingredients offer a strong nutritional profile, including high levels of vitamin A, beta-carotene, potassium, and calcium. The flour serves as a gluten-free supplement to traditional flour that can be successfully employed in baked goods and snacks, or as a thickener in soups and sauces. The mid-grind is a coarser version of our fine sweet potato flour. The granules offer a creative, nutritional inclusion for snacks, cereals, and other products.
Carolina Craft supports creative, clean-label applications that appeal to today’s consumer health trends. Carolina Craft flour offers an added benefit of extending shelf life: bread produced with sweet potato flour has shown an average three-day shelf-life extension.
- Blends well with traditional flours and dough systems
- Higher vitamin A, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and protein content than competitive sweet potato-based flours
- Certified organic available
- Available in flour, mid-grind, and granule formats
- Non-GMO, non-allergenic, gluten-free, and Kosher certified
- High water binding properties at low usage rates
- Low water activity
- Produced in an SQF Level 2 Certified Facility in North Carolina